[DL] Re: hucksters/gunslingers/munchkins

Shotguns are prime munchkin bait.
I had one player who had a shotgun, and speedload shotgun.
The damage he did to my baddies ....
He had a secret past --- Bad Luck.
But the lucky sod NEVER went bust
I kept hoping and praying .. but never

He played his character very well, and brought a lot of energy to the
sessions, so I never sicked the devil on him

But that SHOTGUN drove me mental!!!