Re: [DL]A Shameful Confession (was Worst Games) [OT]

On Fri, 28 Jul 2000, Abdullah Oblongota wrote:

> Here's something I've never told to 200 strangers at once before:
> I've seen Howard the Duck well over 100 times.  I'm not proud of it; I

> From Whom It May Concern,
> Rich "still has dreams about duck breasts" Ranallo

I'll be over here screaming.

Andy
Wondering why this is somehow scarier than Delta Green.

Andy

 Andy Davis/Mr. Bad Example      "There were ghosts in the eyes
 davis@ms.uky.edu                 Of all the boys you sent away
 http://www.ms.uky.edu/~davis     They haunt this dusty beach road
 AEG Bounty Hunter #007           In the skeleton frames of burnt-out
                                     Chevrolets" -- Bruce Springsteen