RE: [DL] Re: hucksters

>but a player still has to roll dice, draw cards, figure out
>the result (by checking a table) for every hex. In the end, players just
get
>tired of it.

Personally, I *love* the added tension a Huckster brings to the table!

For a moment in time, EVERYTHING stops, and all eyes are on the Huckster!
If (s)he has Old Hand it's even better watching one card get flipped over,
followed by a brief pause, a sigh, and then another...

*GASP* a joker, Phew!...It's the good one...
I'm getting all tingly just thinking about it!

Patrick