Re: [DL] RE: Ironclad colors (OT by this time, I should think)

Yeah, I momentarily forgot about the whole light/pigment differenciation.
However, in my defense, we *were* talking about pigment, and not light.

Daphné "And that's the last you're going to hear from me on the topic"
Brunelle
--
 "I've really got to learn to just do the damage and get out of town. It's
the 'stay and gloat' that gets me every time."