[DL] Write-ups

Hi all,

As you may have noticed, Daphne (one of my players) has started doing
write-ups of our game sessions, which she posts to the list for your own
entertainment (and Daphne, my opinion only, you understand, but don't kill
yourself trying to cut what will already be long write-ups down to size; as
long as the extra verbiage is pertinent (and most importantly,
entertaining!), I'm more than happy to read it).

Does anyone else have these, either posted to a website or just shared
amongst your groups?  Because if so, i for one would love to see them!
(Anyone else on the list equally interested?)

If you're too shy to post 'em publicly, please feel free to send them to my
email address (below).

Many thanks,
Ross

coburn@sympatico.ca