[DL] Perdition's Daughter....

This book has a very good plot line.  I like it a lot.  But the way the
adventure was written is so damn hard to run.

I just finished putting my posse through it and the whole thing was a
disaster.

Lady carstairs has no faith apititude,
there are no bounty points listed for the adventure...
the stats for the different characters don't match with the stats in the
back and several necessary aptitudes like cognition and strength are not
listed....

I would seriously warn any marshal attempting to run this adventure that it
takes a lot of tweaking to get it to a workable status.  I would ask for a
rewrite but since it's out of print it seems kind of pointless.

Ron Conner "Lost in toyland"

Say Bye to Slow Internet!
http://www.home.com/xinbox/signup.html