[DL] Quickness

If you're not planning a combat character, (which you shouldn't do _all_ of
the time), then 2d4 quickness really isn't that bad. I quite often give my
character d4 in quickness; the rest of the posse can fight and I can do the
people-interaction side of things. I get irritated quite easily when people
play the game geared entirely around combat, mostly because the posse I run
are exactly like that. I'm breaking them of the habit though >:)

Tim