RE: [DL] I'll Make Ya Famous...

> I just wanted to ask: is there anyone currently subscribed who would be
> opposed to seeing your name in an honest-to-Shane real *Deadlands* book?
> 	If you are, please e-mail me privately and I personally guarantee no
> obnoxious fanboys will be awake at night, drooling at the sight of your
> moniker, spelled out in a gaming adventure.:)

I just wanted to take this opportunity to re-introduce myself to the list.
I was here until some major crash, and since I resubscribed I haven't said
much.  Hi, folks.

As a list member, I can honestly say I have no objections to my name being
used, should the need arise.

David Richard Tabb
(That's two B's. It's English/Welsh)