RE: [DL] Perdition's Daughter....

OK

> The text that is read to the posse is not clear...
> room and item descriptions contain things that you don't want to tell the
> posse much less let slip accidentally.  And the stats for the NPC's and
> other main characters were not well thought out...
>
> The story is great don't get me wrong but somebody could have done much
> better when it came time to edit the adventure.
>
> Ronald "REWRITE!" Conner

Ronald,

A quick question for you that may solve a lot of the confusion of the
list -- Why did you run it if you found it clunky?  As Pat pointed out,
prefab adventures are great but they do need changing to fit your posse.
The trouble is, of course, the thing you will need to change the most will
not become obvious until it is late into the gaming (As I am discovering
with "Independence Day").

If you are offering some constructive criticism of the adventure for PEG or
a review for others on the list, that's an entirely different kettle of
fish.  If this is the case, you might want to spell this out in your message
so that you don't have people reacting with bewilderment to comments that,
when read in a different light, are perfectly understandable.

Matt