Re: [DL] I'll Make Ya Famous...

So who on this list is sane enough to object to being devoured by a horrible
tentacled thing? Frankly, as long as I go out fighting, it's all good...

If you need a little French Canadian lass in there, count me in. I can't see
that my name would ring all that "Far West," but if you want you could
anglicise "Brunelle" to "Brown". Hey, it's been done...

Daphné "Counting chickens before they've crossed the autoroute" Brunelle
--
 "I've really got to learn to just do the damage and get out of town. It's
the 'stay and gloat' that gets me every time."