Re: [DL] I'll Make Ya Famous...

> Seriously, that's incredibly cool of you to use list member names in an
> actual Deadlands something. I mean, who else would appreciate it more? Mucho
> coolo, senor.

I second that! Meant to say it in my original message, then got sidetracked
(as usual).

Very, very cool of you to include the people on the list.

Daphné "Not always this scatterbrained, but I'm hiding from the OT list
people" Brunelle
--
 "I've really got to learn to just do the damage and get out of town. It's
the 'stay and gloat' that gets me every time."