Re: [DL] I'll Make Ya Famous...

> I personally wouldn't mind being a character but how special is a guy named
> ronald conner?

Who in their right mind would object? I wouldn't, but all of two people
on this list know my last name.

(surprise. Kelly is simply the second half of a nickname given to me
years ago and the latter half of an Internet nom de plume.)

Since you're taking a break, though....

I need information on Mosby's Raiders. Did the Grey Ghost draft them
into his unit or were they assigned there? Did they rotate in and out to
other units? Which units/companies were they draw from? Were there any
other guerilla groups like the Raiders operating in the Confederate
army?

Mike
--
"You know you've found the woman of your dreams when she says you can
'tap her mana'."