Re: [DL] I'll Make Ya Famous...

On Tue, 01 Aug 2000 07:29:59 -0400, deadlands@gamerz.net wrote:

>  Greetings List Posse,
>  	I'm taking a short break from writing the first draft of *Dead
Presidents*
>  to ask y'all a quick question. Having exhausted my backlog of college
>  buddies, re-enacting buddies, SCV compatriots, wives, mistresses,
students,
>  fellow parishoners and assorted flunkies:), I am once again turning to
the
>  Listserver as a source of NPC names.
>  	Now I don't want to spoil the surprise and reveal who exactly has been
>  written in at this point (especially since Goff might have to cut you out
>  of the final draft--then you'd hate him, and it'd be *my* fault!:)), but
>  just wanted to ask: is there anyone currently subscribed who would be
>  opposed to seeing your name in an honest-to-Shane real *Deadlands* book?
>  	If you are, please e-mail me privately and I personally guarantee no
>  obnoxious fanboys will be awake at night, drooling at the sight of your
>  moniker, spelled out in a gaming adventure.:)
>  	Otherwise, look for *Dead Presidents*, coming soon to a game store near
you!
>  	The next person devoured by a horrible, tentacled thing could be YOU!

I personally wouldn't mind being a character but how special is a guy named
ronald conner?
Now my three characters (of which I have had the chance to play only
one)would make much better NPC's. Randy spencer the Texas Ranger...complete
with walker theme music.
Kolis Black munchkin extrodair and Custis Morgan the Metal mage are all
great names to work with...feel free to kill me off any time.

Say Bye to Slow Internet!
http://www.home.com/xinbox/signup.html