[DL] A Relic, in case you don't read the HoE Mailing List [Goff]

Well, sorry for the Semi-Off-Topic deal, but I just HAD to make sure Mr.
Goff saw this...  I whipped this up for when I start running my HoE game...

I pity the poor fool that gets a cursed relic at the begining of the game,
for *THIS* is what they are getting!  :-)

The Dice of John Goff:

Impressed with the powers of evil, these dice are said to have belonged to a
person whose main joy in life was watching people squirm as his mental
trappings attempt to continually confound thier ability to reason out
problems.  He also didn't mind hearing about them over the Internet, either.

Appearance:  A bunch of Multi-Sided, Multi-Coloured, plastic dice.

Power:  Whenever the holder of the dice have to roll against a PCs roll,
they use one die type higher.  If one of the Marshal's NPCs are the holder,
then the possessors group gets to roll at this bonus!

Taint:  Ask Nitro Fergeson what happens when you touch another man's dice.

OK, now, the person pissed off at him was Bob Herzog.  Got that?  Good.

YOU GOT JOHN GOFF ANGRY AT YOU!!!  Need there be a BIGGER taint???