Re: [DL] A Relic, in case you don't read the HoE Mailing List [Goff]

> Appearance:  A bunch of Multi-Sided, Multi-Coloured, plastic dice.

Just to make sure they're accurate, mine are those weird, speckled ones--in
sand with darker spots. I thought they looked the most "western" of the
available types. :-)

Oh, I also have a rust/dark brown set (one of each type) with orange/yellow
numbering. They're the "charisma dice" as one of my players refers to them.
You include one (and only one) with every roll of the regular dice for best
results.

;-)

John "Accuracy" Goff