[DL] Yet another Los Diablo question... [Spoiler]

SPOILER!!!

YO!!!  Posse Guys, TAKE OFF, EH!!!  Buncha Hosers.

OK, folks, got a question for you...  Sorry to miss the last bit o' Diablo
questions, mayhaps this one will start another one.  If it does, blame me
(Better yet, blame yourselves for making such a *COOL* way of taking out
high-level players!).

Anyhow, here it is...  If a Female Hero (A Heroine?) gets wasted by a
Diablo, does she become a Los Diablo Cow, rather than a Los Diablo Bull?

And, if so, what would the effect of drinking her milk have?

Yes yes...  I'm a sick sick man...  I LOVE THIS GAME!!!  'Nuff said!

Ray.