Re: [DL] New Marshal info wanted.

>I just picked up the players guide and marshals handbook, and am curious
>if there is any info on the web for newbie marshals, or GM/DM's in general?
>
>Any info is much appreciated ...

I'm in the process of doing just that: compiling the rants, tips, and
advice of the experiened Marshals of the Net into a Beginning Marshal's
Guide.  The first stages of it will be up within a week.  In the meantime,
you can check out the (admittedly small) Tip 'n Tricks section of the
Hell's Burrow.  Follow the link in my .sig.

Speaking of which, both the Burrow and the Bunker will be moving very soon
to a faster and more reliable service.

-Evil Marshal "Pain medication does _not_ increase one's typing skills.
Ug."  Mayfield
Zombie: The Final Frontier
The Hell's Burrow- http://www.geocities.com/hellsburrow
The Hell's Bunker- http://www.geocities.com/hellsbunker