From: Allan Seyberth [mailto:darious@darious.com]
Sent: Monday, July 31, 2000 5:10 PM
To: deadlands@gamerz.net
Subject: Re: [DL] New Marshal info wanted.

>I just picked up the players guide and marshals handbook, and am curious
>if there is any info on the web for newbie marshals, or GM/DM's in general?
>
>Any info is much appreciated ...

I don't really know of any site dedicated to new GMs.  But you might want
to check Wes's site out for the accumulated rulings.

http://www.sonic.net/~dkjedi/deadlands/

Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com
Deadlands fan site - http://www.darious.com/deadlands/index.html

Why did the chicken cross the road?

Sulu:
To get back to San Franciso; it was born there.