Re: [DL] Thanks All!

At 11:29 PM 8/1/00 -0400, you wrote:
>Hello again, Fellow Listers!
>
>         Thanks to all for the overwhelming response and your kind mails
> regarding
>*Dead Presidents*. I may have to write a couple more books to fit everybody
>in:), but I'll do the best I can without sacrificing the things that
>*really* make you plunk down money for *DL* material (plot, sensibility,
>good story, etc.).

Actually, it's the drugs that keep the pages together that makes me plunk
down my money for DL material. Plus, I hear that if you read the book
backwards, Goff will be summoned and take the reader to the Amusement Park
of the Night Train Killer Klowns.

Of course, I believe that like I believe saying Hastur, Hastur, Hastur,
Hastur, Hastur will actually summon an Elder God and take me away--I just
won't happ