Re: [DL] I'll Make Ya Famous...

Mr. Derek D. Bass wrote:
>> Seriously, that's incredibly cool of you to use list member names in an
>> actual Deadlands something. I mean, who else would appreciate it more?
Mucho
>> coolo, senor.

And Ms. Daphne Brunelle seconded:
>I second that! Meant to say it in my original message, then got sidetracked
>(as usual).
>
>Very, very cool of you to include the people on the list.

	You're all VERY welcome!

	It's just a small way, really, that I can repay at least some of y'all for
enabling me to do this. I'm not just talking about dollars and cents,
either (though obviously, they matter, too;)).
	When I'm facing a "30,000 word weekend", weeping like a small child and
wailing about how I don't want to be a big-time game-writer any more:),
it's the support and enthusiam of the List Posse that keeps me (and many,
many other members of the PEG Posse) going.

	So please let *me* say to all of y'all: thank you, thank you--a hundred
times--Thank You!

	OK, group hug's over--I gotta get back to work!:)

Deo Vindice,
Christopher McGlothlin, M.Ed.

Additional Developer: *Deadlands: The Weird West* Revised Edition
Co-author of *Tales o' Terror: 1877* & *Back East: The South*
Southern by the Grace of God

"You people bring matches for Mikey?"