Re: [DL] Gunplay [Allan]

Seeing as how I also play first edition rules, I think
I can field this one.

-- Thomas Mayfield <dragonboyblue@mindspring.com>
wrote:
> I've begun using the redone character sheets off of
> Allan's site.  I play
> with the first edition rule books, and have two
> questions:
>
> 1) Is Gunplay one of your house rules, Allan, or is
> it a second edition
> change?

Gunplay shows up first in "Law Dogs," I think.  Sorry
for the lack of exact page number but I can't haul all
the books with me to work all the time!

> 2) What specifically can it be used for?

Let's see, you can use it to make "trick shots,"
including trying to shoot someone using only a
reflection for reference.  I think it can also be used
in place of a Quickdraw roll under some circumstances,
but I can't confirm that.

> Thanks.

Hope it was of help; everyone else please feel free to
chime in.  If no one picks this up before I get home
tonight, I'll try and post the paragraph or so for
you.

Marguerite of EMGB, otherwise known as Maggie Jensen