Re: [DL] Gunplay [Allan]

In a message dated 8/2/00 11:12:08 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
cammy@centurytel.net writes:

<< Gunplay is in the revised edition of the players guide.  They did away with
 fanning as a skill(which I wish they hadn't since I believe someone could
 specialize in it like my Gunslinger Rex) & added gunplay which allows you to
 use different maneuvers like the border shift & a few others.
 It also allows you to impress people with gun twirls & cute displays of
 "gunplay". >>

    Hold on, this isn't entirely correct.
    Gunplay is a skill I wrote up in LAW DOGS.  It was *not* included in the
revised DL rules, as published in the DL:Weird West Players' Guide. But you
can still find it in LD. ;)
    The skill works as described above, and also allows characters to perform
"trick shots" at the Marshal's option.

Steve Long