[DL] Help Me (semi-OT, anyone at PEG)

OK

I have always had a great deal of luck working with PEG in the past, and
continue to enjoy their work.  However, recently, I have begun to get
extremely frustrated with the company.  They have had 3 new books on their
websight for almost a  month now.  These books have not arrived at my
store.  Evidently, they are being very very tardy in sending
them.  Normally, I prefer to support my local outlet and keep them in
business, but this has gone beyond the range of a sane time to wait for new
materials already released.   Now, this week I went to the S&R Online
store, and tried to get overnight delivery for this Friday.  This did not
work out, as my request for Overnight was apparently ignored by the
computer, so I cancelled the order.  I could not even get an estimated
time, at least without putting in my credit card number.  Not even an
estimated time at that stage.  So, I tried to call.  The number was down,
for some reason.  So I cannot call and I cannot even get a time estimate
without finalizing my order.  I needed the books by Friday (hey, I allowed
a month for them to come in) and was (and am) willing to pay $50 (Fifty
Bucks I say) to get them by Friday.  I have emailed the Deadlands@aol.com
addy but have not yet gotten a reply (been 12 hours).

I am very frustrated and fairly upset at this point.  Evidently, I should
not have attempted to support the local retailer, and ordered immediatly
when it appeared.  I will consider that lesson learned.  However this is my
final attempt to get anyone to hear and answer me.  I have been a loyal
customer for about 2 years now.  If anyone can help me please please
email.  I am really not at all pleased.

TBS