Re: [DL]A Shameful Confession (was Worst Games) [OT]

> --- J Tolle <jwtolle@altavista.com> wrote:
>> It was cool, yes, but few swordfights can match Tim
>> Roth and Liam Neeson in Rob Roy.  Think fop with a
>> rapier vs. burly Scot w/ Claymore.  Man those guys
>> can move!
>
> Good one!  Then I'll add another favorite: Sir
> Perceval Blankey, Baronet and Chevelan (sp?) in "The
> Scarlet Pimpernel," the color version with Jane
> Semour.  Sensing a namesake here, anyone?

Ooh, did you see that movie? I missed it, but I'm a *huge* Scarlet Pimpernel
fan (the books, not the movies or musical, but I want to see those when I
get the chance -and the money :-().

For the record: Sir Percival Blakeney, and Chauvelin.

Daphné "Sorry, you pushed a button -a good one, though" Brunelle
--
 "I've really got to learn to just do the damage and get out of town. It's
the 'stay and gloat' that gets me every time."