Re: [DL] Ahem - I'll Make Ya Famous...

In a message dated 8/2/00 12:43:08 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
graveyardgreg@netzero.net writes:

<< >Funny, at Origins, you told me those were the drugs you took to get
 >completely "gonzo raving mad," as you put it. Or am I thinking of
 >different drugs?

 Different drugs--the gonzo drugs are for when I want to tap into the power
 of Goff, and kill off my posse

 Graveyard Greg

  GG - Who are you trying to kid - I've never seen anyone work harder to try
to keep a party alive than you.  Or had you not taken your gonzo drugs yet?

Scott "The first in the party to die despite Greg's efforts" Mickelson