Re: [DL] Today In History -- November & December

Steve, I just checked my own personal archive (if you can call my being too lazy
to delete old messages an archive) I found that you stopped sending them out as
of Oct 31 1999, I have nothing from November and December (and I have saved EVERY
message since I joined the list on Oct 5, 1999).

Sorry.

--D