Re: [DL] Today In History -- November & December

darklord@dark-sky.net writes:

<< Steve, I just checked my own personal archive (if you can call my being
too lazy
 to delete old messages an archive) I found that you stopped sending them out
as
 of Oct 31 1999, I have nothing from November and December (and I have saved
EVERY message since I joined the list on Oct 5, 1999).

 Sorry. >>

    Hmmm.  I didn't think that was the case, but it's certainly possible.  I
was almost certain I posted something, though, because I started in August of
1998 (IIRC), and then started re-posting in August 1999 when I racked up a
whole year's worth.  I'm full up on January and succeeding months, and I
don't think that I skipped two months for no reason and then started up again.
    If so, I have a lot of work ahead of me. :(

Steve Long