[DL] More cool firearms

As most of you know Steve Long did a rather comprehensive list of firearms.
I have found a book by Knuckleduster Publications that has a description of
many guns found in the American west.  Aside from pictures and generic
descriptions there is also a Deadlands conversion chart in the back.  The
book is designed to work with any Western game I have found it a blast
looking through as I knew little about what these guns really looked like.  I
am not sure how many weapons listed are not on Mr' Long's list but I believe
there may be a few.  I could be wrong as I have only briefly scanned the
page.  In any case, The pictures alone make it worth the buy, esp. for those
of use with little real knowledge of guns.  Just thought I would pass this
book along.

Walter "You boys shot a lot of bullets in the clouds, anybody take time to
reload"  Carmichael