Date: Thu, 03 Aug 2000 18:26:49 -0400
From: baron11@netmcr.com
Subject: Re: [DL] Another one

My one prob with this is:
when I ran it, we went through the dialog with RPing so much that most of
the rolls were not made because we were talking things out so much.  Not a
bad thing, good old fashioned RPing is great, but it allows some PCs to
neglect some skills.  I just don't easily know how to say "we need to stop
this conversation while you roll some dice".

ya know?

TBS