Re: [DL] Couple of Questions.

No idea about dollar/pound conversion, but for the swordsman question, any
of the four musqueteers would do just fine: that'd be d'Artagnan, Athos,
Porthos and Aramis. Depends on what you'd want the taint to be :-)

Umm, if you're looking only for fencers, that would rule out Ivanhoe, but he
was pretty darned good with a sword as well.

I'll keep looking for others.

Daphné
--
 "I've really got to learn to just do the damage and get out of town. It's
the 'stay and gloat' that gets me every time."