Re: [DL] Re:

| This is my logic for making people make Mien rolls 'n' such.  Let them
| say whatever damn cool lines they've got, and then roll 'em.  If the
| players say something especially good, give a bonus.  After all, no
| matter how well you say something, not everyone is impressed by it.

If the players say something cool (or role-plays a scene well, has a good
idea, whatever), they get a chip.  Any roll springing from those
circmumstances stands on it's own, though they can choose whether to use
the chip they just gained on it.

That's how I run it, anyways.

B. D. Flory

"There are four types of homicide: felonious, culpable, justifiable, and
praiseworthy."
                                                   -Oscar Wilde