Re: [DL] Another one

I think this has been on the list in the past, but I'd figure I'd say it
anyway. . .
RP'ing is nice but when you're trying to interrogate someone (I am
playing the pinkerton in Ghostbusters right now) and the GM is more
stubborn than you, a roll can help you out.  By the way, I've taken the
REID technique interview school and I still don't have the patience to
interview criminals.  What our group does is that we try to roleplay any
senarios out, but the player may elect to use a roll at any time.  Any
Player vs. Player tests must be played out, however.

Marshall Grunwell
(yes, that's my real first name)
Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.