Re: [DL] Couple of Questions.

>From: Max Trebilcock <max.trebilcock@virgin.net>
> And secondly does anyone know of a Legendary
> Swordsman (Living or
> fictional) (Apart from Zorro), that I can name a
> sword relic after.

What about Don Quijote de la Mancha?  I'm sure his
sword would have a nice taint.

Power: Gives the owner the miracle Expose always on.

Taint: If the owner tries to inform anyone else of
anything he has seen by the Expose miracle, treat that
person as having the Doubting Thomas hindrance.  Also,
anytime the owner spends a white fate chip for
anything but bounty, you can make him roll for his
Expose miracle and if successful will see an ordinary
object or person as an abomination of your chosing.
Anytime he spends a red or blue fate chip he gains
Doubting Thomas against an abomination and sees it as
if it were an ordinary object or person.  You cannot
use either effect again until he spends another chip.

Example:  He spends 2 white and a red in combat.  You
can apply either effect at a later point in time, but
cannot apply any more effects until he spends another
chip.

-Munch Wolf