Re: [DL] A fine British revolver...

At 02:46 PM 8/5/2000 -0400, The Baron Samedi wrote:
>I am playing a Holmes-esque British character in a Weird West game, and I
>was wondering if anyone can tell me which Pistols, Single or Double action,
>were British.  I don't need every model, but some company names would be
>helpful (i.e., don't list all Colts or LeMats, but say Colt or LeMats,
>unless you just looooooove typing).

	As far as I can tell from a quick glance away from *DP*, the Kerr's Patent
Revolver and the English 1840 Model (both in *Law Dogs*), as well as the
Adams & Deane Revolver and the Kerr Revolver Model 72 (from *The Epitaph*
Vol. 2) all fit your description.

>Thanks for anyone who can help me

	You're most welcome!

Deo Vindice,
Christopher McGlothlin, M.Ed.

Additional Developer: *Deadlands: The Weird West* Revised Edition
Co-author of *Tales o' Terror: 1877*, *Back East: The South* & the *JLA
Sourcebook*
Southern by the Grace of God

"You people bring matches for Mikey?"