Re: [DL] wanted posters?

At 12:41 AM 8/6/2000 -0700, you wrote:
>> Sheesh. Poor Taft, he just has *no* luck, does he?
>I should say not- that looks like Christian Slater!
>
>Nick Zachariasen

You know, a couple of years ago when I made that poster, I went looking for
a likely face in a western hat to use as the, ahem, poster boy.

Little did I understand the magnetic drawing power of Christian blowdy
Slater's face.  Every woman I've played with has recognised him on site, as
have about a third of the men.

Jeez...  I have to find more obscure subjects for my posters.