Re: [DL] wanted posters? (OT)

> At 12:41 AM 8/6/2000 -0700, you wrote:
> >> Sheesh. Poor Taft, he just has *no* luck, does he?
> >I should say not- that looks like Christian Slater!
> >
> >Nick Zachariasen
>

> You know, a couple of years ago when I made that poster, I went looking
for
> a likely face in a western hat to use as the, ahem, poster boy.
>
> Little did I understand the magnetic drawing power of Christian blowdy
> Slater's face.  Every woman I've played with has recognised him on site,
as
> have about a third of the men.

I remember seeing ST:the Undiscovered Country and the seen with the 'shadowy
figure' wakes up Captain Sulu and just by the voice every girl drew in a
breath and held it collectively until his face was shown. The guys that
realized it was him on the voice just let out a quiet 'cool' then the ones
that recognized him by sight followed in suit.

Christopher Merrill
A W.H.A.T.T. Member