Re: [DL] wanted posters?

>>> Sheesh. Poor Taft, he just has *no* luck, does he?
>>I should say not- that looks like Christian Slater!
>>
>>Nick Zachariasen
>

> You know, a couple of years ago when I made that poster, I went looking for
> a likely face in a western hat to use as the, ahem, poster boy.
>
> Little did I understand the magnetic drawing power of Christian blowdy
> Slater's face.  Every woman I've played with has recognised him on site, as
> have about a third of the men.
>
> Jeez...  I have to find more obscure subjects for my posters.

And now there's *two* of them!

heehee!

*makes mental note to poke more fun at Ross when the opportunity arises*

Maybe we could try to find some reasonable likenesses of Victoria and
Slowpoke, since we're wanted as well. (when you've got your computer back,
obviously)

Daphné
--
"That's the kind of woolly-headed, liberal thinking that leads to
being eaten."