Re: [DL] More cool firearms

>  Walt "Who needs magic, I gots me a gun" Carmichael

On this particular topic I recall a listing from another steve jackson book.
The munchkin's guide to powergaming.

There are two sections that I think really apply, 1. The gun is your skill
list.
and 2. Gun-fu.

I won't post them in their enterity but needless to say they are quite funny
and I recomend picking it up.

I'm working on a munchkinesque section for said book that deals with the old
west, simply because it wasn't even mentioned.  I'll just put it on the pile
with my lawyer rules, the sword fighting techniques and the new sinning
tables that I'm working on.

I'll repost some of those gun as your skill list as soon as I find my copy.

Ron "Click...you like my post. Don't you." Conner

Say Bye to Slow Internet!
http://www.home.com/xinbox/signup.html