[DL] Now go do...that voodoo...that you do...SO WELLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Goff)

Hi folks

Got a few questions for Mr. Goff regarding the new Voodoo works.  Mebbe if
I ask now folks Picken' up Hexarcana won't have to wonder

Baron Samedi- White Chip: It says you can apply Heal spell to
Harrowed.  There is no Heal spell for Voodooists (or anyone else I know
of)  Is it still, then, just conjure doctor, or Conjure Doctor and Poulance?

Baron Samedi-Blue Chip- am I to understand that now you are only invisible
to Black Magic Walkin' Dead and Zombies?  Not all Undead? seems weaker then
before, decidedly.

Spell Breaker-I still don't understand this spell.  There is no mention of
a Conjure Bag, and the TN is opposed.  Yet, it takes 15 min. to
cast.  Seems to me to be that that is too long to block anyone, but if it
is a bag, how many castings does this work against, and what is the
standard TN?

Thanks

TBS
I should know this stuff...