[DL] Got a Deadlands Website?

Ladies and Gentlemen, Zombies of all ages...

It is with great pride and anticipation that I announce to the List that I
have been made the editor for the category
http://www.dmoz.org/Games/Roleplaying/Systems/Deadlands/ .

For those of you who may not know, Dmoz.org is a directory-based search
engine and provider of directory services for many other search engines like
AltaVista, Netscape, Lycos and HotBot.

If you've got a Deadlands website worth visiting, go to the above address
and submit it! I just got the nod for the category today, so I've got my
work cut out for me. I'll be looking for sites about Deadlands and Hell on
Earth (since it doesn't yet have its own category).

Now, I'll be on vacation for the next three days (wouldn't you know it!),
but if you submit a site, it'll go into a queue until I get back. Thursday's
gonna see some big changes on that page!

And so, I say to you again... SUBMIT! SUBMIT TO ME NOW!

Derek D. Bass, a.k.a.
Wangenstein, editor of
http://www.dmoz.org/Games/Roleplaying/Systems/Deadlands/

FREE Personalized Email at Mail.com