[DL] Western novellas

Just a quick recommendation to anyone looking for really good Wester
novellas (no Weird West, but not the tired old cliche'd stuff I get really
tired of in a hurry):

Elmore Leonard.  Also wrote Get Shorty, and Rum Punch (became the movie
Jackie Brown); great, minimalist dialogue, a dry, wry sense of humour, and
generally very amusing reads.

Come in three compilations (Elmore Leonard's Western Roundup #1, 2 and 3),
which are currently in print, as far as I can tell (I'm buying them at
Chapters these days).

Ross