Re: [DL] Now go do...that voodoo...that you do...SO WELLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Goff)

> > Baron Samedi-Blue Chip- am I to understand that now you are only invisible
> > to Black Magic Walkin' Dead and Zombies?  Not all Undead? seems weaker
>then
> > before, decidedly.
> >

>Nope, it affects all walkin' dead--as well as zombies created by bokkors.
>Perhaps if I'd worded it the opposite "zombies created by black voodoo and
>walkin' dead" it would have been clearer.
Ok, here is a question...does it work on "Glorified Zombies" like
Harrowed?  Back in the day, we had a Harrowed BS Voodooist who had to keep
making Nimbless rolls as he could not see his own legs or arms. ;-)

> > Spell Breaker-I still don't understand this spell.  There is no mention of
> > a Conjure Bag, and the TN is opposed.  Yet, it takes 15 min. to
> > cast.  Seems to me to be that that is too long to block anyone, but if it
> > is a bag, how many castings does this work against, and what is the
> > standard TN?
>
>Okay--Spell Breaker is meant to end curses, spells and hexes with a long
>duration. Things like Derange, Sendin' o' the Dead, Curse (the confusingly
>named black magic spell, not the favor), Contagion, etc.
>
>It's not an "instant" counter, but rather a "dispel" sort of ritual. The 15
>minutes are how long the cleansing ritual takes to perform.
>
>Note that with the exception of Contagion, permanent spells aren't normally
>affected (once a wound is cured with Helpin' Hand, Spell Breaker can't
>"dispel" the healing).

I understand completely now.  Thank You.  it is crystal clear.

>Hope that makes better sense,
>
>John

TBS
The Fastest Zombie In The West