SV: [DL] American Shooter

Nope, he also gets -6 or so for the small size of the baloon, so he is back on 65. Now, if he was using a quality custom gun (from Law Dogs) with rifle sights, shoulder stock, lenghtened barrel and a set trigger the TN would go down to 32, (Range 20, +3 to roll) including all bonuses and penalties. With a couple of chips, that is a very possible shot. But something tells me that this fellow isn't using all that stash...

Marshal Ole I. Stene