Re: [DL] American Shooter

>Nope, he also gets -6 or so for the small size of the baloon, so he is back
on 65. Now, if he was using a quality custom gun (from Law Dogs) with rifle
sights, shoulder stock, lenghtened barrel and a set trigger the TN would go
down to 32, (Range 20, +3 to roll) including all bonuses and penalties. With
a couple of chips, that is a very possible shot. But something tells me that
this fellow isn't using all that stash...

Do you know what the shooters name is?  If it is Bob Munden (sp) I have seen
that man do some amazing things.  He was on Ripley's a few months ago and
made a similar shot.  He used a snub nose Smith & Wesson for the shot
needless to say he hit it.  I have seen him live, Wow!!!  The man is fast
with his pistols....

I'm going to check the American Shooter web page and see if it is him.

You may want to check out www.bob-munden.com this is his page of shooting.
He isn't what you would expect the fastest gun to look like either.

Jay