RE: [DL] Martial Arts balance

--- "Phalen, Pat" <Pat.Phalen@infores.com> wrote:
> Unless it's changed in Herxarcana, MAs must spend
> chips to regain Chi.
> Pretty steep, if you ask me...

Not if you have several players who earn white chips
very fast, as is the case in our neck of the woods.

> Granted, it sounds like your Marshall set you up a
> bit and/or your party is
> a *bit* to impetuous for its own good...

*laugh*  Oh, we're quite guilty on both counts.  I
couldn't believe Five Geese actually jumped out the
window; to his detrement, he had to spend a red chip
to land on his feet (didn't do well on the Nimbleness
check).  And you're right, it was an option adventure
hook.  I'm guessing at this point the guy we saved
(and healed, Doctor Reed is good) works for Union Blue
and was apparently designed as a bonus contact.

But we did rush in fists first and brains last, no
doubt about that.

Marguerite of EMGB, otherwise known as Maggie Jensen