Re: [DL] A fine British revolver...

[The Webley Fosberry .455 Automatic Revolver. Still can't find any
dates for it though...]

Well, looking through my copy of Jane's (No Role Playing library is complete
without one!), I see that Webley-Fosbery Automatic Revolver was in
production between 1901 and 1915.  It also jams when dirty, which is why it
wasn't in production longer (Think:  What happened around that time, and
you'll see why.).

And, because I'm such a nice fellow, I'll even whip up stats for it!

Now, these stats are unofficial, and all that wrought...  If you like 'em,
use 'em.  If not, don't.  Is simple, eh?  Oh, ya...  I also use first
edition rules, so some difference might need to be made if you don't.

Weapon:  Webley-Fosbery Automatic Revolver
Ammo:  .455 Webley (British Service Ammo)
Shots:  6
Speed:  1
ROF:  1
Range:  10
Damage:  3D6
QD:  +0
Con:  3
Year:  1901
Cost:  (Up to Marshal)
Notes:  This gun cannot have a "Set Trigger".  After it is first fired (At
the usual -1 due to heavy trigger pull), this minus is negated, as the
weapon cocks itself (It fires like a single action that doesn't need to be
cocked).  When dirty it has a reliablity of 17 (15 if it's mud!).  There is
a cartridge ejection system similar to the S&W Schfield (See notes on that
in Law Dogs).

Well, hope that helps.

Ray.