Re: [DL] What is deadlands?

Ronald Cornelissen wrote:
 > I'm new on this mailinglist and I'm interested
in what exactly deadlands
 > is. Could anyone tell me?

Well ther have already been some answers so let
me tell you more about the world. Thngs have
gottenweird. Ever since july 3 1863 things have
noe been the same. People come back from the
dead., people gamble with deomins for power, the
occurance of miracles occuring around people of
string faith has increased, indians rituals
actullay have become extremely potent and they
have great magical abilities now. The Civil war
still rages on. The was "the great quake" that
crushed california into many little islands which
is now called the great maze. There are also
monster walking around and people trying stop
them.
Well that is a little bit of what is going on.

Spacedog