Re: [DL] What is deadlands?

> I'm new on this mailinglist and I'm interested in what exactly deadlands
> is. Could anyone tell me?
>
> Thanx!
>

> Ronald.

wow you really are a raw tinhorn here then?!

It's an alternative history game set in the Wild West.  Only now it's the weird west because all sorts of evil things have been loosed on the world.  Think Westerns with elements of supernatural horror.

These guys make the game:
http://www.peginc.com/

here's the web ring page for other websites devoted to Deadlands -some may be defunct though so watch it
http://www.webring.org/cgi-bin/webring?ring=deadlandsring&list

happy trails and have fun reading, careful don't let that sunset burn you..

Hah! I'm no longer just a cup of hot water waiting for that teabag of evil!
I've blown out the pyschic red lantern, I've closed the proverbial "pyschic legs"
so GET SNUFFED!  and then we'll talk.