Re: [DL] What is deadlands?

Hi there!

Where'd you come from, that you don't know to what you're subscribing? j/k

Deadlands is a roleplaying game that takes place in an alternative Old West
setting. If you pop down to your Friendly Local Gaming Store (FLGS), you'll
be sure to find some of the books related to it, notably the Player's Guide.
They're bright orange, and so hard to miss.
Read the Player's Guide, and then get back to the list with questions or
comments.

Happy Trails!

Daphné
--
"That's the kind of woolly-headed, liberal thinking that leads to
being eaten."