Re: [DL] Is this place dead or what?

I'm here, but I don't post that much, I don't usually have time to do so.
 But, since you asked. . .

Hi List,

If you don't have the Martial arts training edge, and you're in a
friendly fist fight (ie just doing wind) and you roll a head hit, how
would you handle it?  Mind you a fist only does STR damage.  This came up
in our last gaming session and we were curious about it...

'Da real Marshall
Marshall Grunwell (Yes that's my real name)
Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.